Thursday, March 7, 2013

I've got a fan!

Because I currently don't have much time to draw, I have to settle for doodling when I need to pass some time. This week I was at a presentation about which I didn't really care too much, so that I took advantage of that time to practice a little. My fellow student sitting next to me saw me sketch this Spiderman and asked me if he could have it, because his 3-year old son is a big Spiderman fan. Today, he showed me this picture of his son loving it! Isn't that awesome?


Update:
I forgot the add the coolest part! When little Fazel got the drawing, he asked his dad if I had a son too. "No", his dad said, "Why do you ask?" "Because I would like to give his son one of my toys cars in return for the drawing."
It doesn't get much sweeter than that, now does it? Giving and sharing makes the world go 'round!

No comments:

Post a Comment